IF YOU LEAD WITH IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY, WANT TO WORK HARD AND HAVE FUN…
THEN YOU BELONG AT RTA!
At Real Time Automation, our business is skyrocketing upwards. We’re a very special organization looking for very special individuals. You’ll have a bunch of hoops to jump through, but if you’re that special person you can look forward to working:
- with a highly talented, fun and creative team
- a company culture that’s extraordinary – we took our team to Hawaii last year to celebrate our success
- challenging problems to solve
- freedom to do things differently
Here’s how you will know if you should join our team. Check all that apply:
- Boring and unimaginative ways of thinking and working makes you cringe
- You love writing–whether it’s code or emails
- You want to enjoy what you do and the people you spend your day with
- You understand that marketing is important, no matter what line of work you’re in
- You work well in a self-directed, yet collaborative environment
- You want a company where you can have a BIG impact and get rewarded for it
- You get things done… and fast
If this is for you (and it’s not for everyone) check out our job openings. If you choose to apply, show us your creativity, imagination and skill. Show us why you belong on our team. We’ll leave it up to you to figure out how to do that.
Is your passion communicating messages to markets and having prospects become not only customers, but raving fans? This position requires flexibility and creativity in all aspects of B2B marketing, focusing primarily on:
- Event Logistics (tradeshows, in-person training events, webinars, employee events) including meeting deadlines, packing the crates, registering and handling reservations for events, materials and giveaways coordination, etc.
- Scheduling and Calendaring of advertising, campaigns and events
- Inventory management – ordering apparel and swag, keeping an inventory of materials and books, managing print projects, working with vendors (ie. Print houses, mail houses, etc.)
- Reporting – compile marketing data, lead reports, seo and website traffic reports, email effectiveness reports, cost tracking, ROI, etc.
Ability to communicate and write coherent email copy is a significant plus.
Good organizational planning, project and time management skills.
A creative thinker but self-disciplined to practice, apply and adhere to company branding and style standards.
Ability to accept creative direction and continuously improve through constructive feedback.
Microsoft Office Suite
Email marketing tools such as Constant Contact and AWeber
Marketing Automation software such as HubSpot
This is not a design position, but Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Four year degree in English, Journalism, or Marketing
Has held at least one professional position in the field of Marketing or Communications for at least two years.
Keeps abreast of best/current practices and promotional trends through professional development.
Is not afraid to ask questions, even at the risk of looking foolish.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
For the full job description and ability to apply click here.