The 2018 Real Time Automation Young Gun’s Factory Floor Connectivity Training Workshop is an educational event with in-depth training on the five most critical factory floor manufacturing technologies – technologies you must be proficient in today! We live in a totally connected world and with the right information, you can lower costs, improve quality and be more efficient. This event is aimed at manufacturing employees with five or less years’ experience, providing knowledge, tools and products they can utilize to gather the data they need to be more effective.
This is a hands-on training event where participants can learn about technologies they will need through their career and become familiar with how to use RTA products and those technologies to move data around the factory floor, into the enterprise and into the cloud. Attendees will have the opportunity to configure a device to move Modbus RTU data (commonly used in many industries like water, waste water and others) into an AB PLC over EtherNet/IP.
Key Learning Areas
- In depth overviews of leading protocols such as: EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profinet, Profibus, EtherCAT, BACnet, Modbus, DF1, OPC UA, a highlight of emerging IOT protocols, and more
- Learn best practices and helpful tips to configure, use and optimize our products in your application from our expert support team
- Take part in hands-on demonstrations
Ultimate Unadvertised (advertised) Bonuses:
- Awesome social event to be determined – don’t worry, it will include Wisconsin cheese and beer!
- Not-of-this-World-Networking: We dare you to spend 2 days with 11 industry peers and the entire RTA team and not come away with new insight and some amazing new friends.
- Awesome Real Time Automation University T-shirt!
Dates: May 9-10, 2018
Location: Pewaukee, WI
Our two day training events Includes:
- Hotel (Tuesday and Wednesday Nights)
- Transportation to and from hotel, training and social events. (You are responsible to get from the airport to hotel. )
- Great Social Event- complete with Wisconsin cheese and beer!
Contact us for any topics you may be interested in learning about: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Dates TBD