It’s likely that your business isn’t industrial networking, and it shouldn’t be. You make products, design systems, or manage some process. Whatever it is that you make, monitor or install, the process inevitably creates data. If you’re a control engineer and your plant has been around for a few years, your line is probably littered with devices that send out all kinds of data over many different protocols. If you’re an automation device developer you probably have customers that need to move your data into some other network. Either way, you’ve got a device conversion problem. You have devices that generate ASCII, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, BACnet, Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet or some other completely proprietary data, and now you’re the person that has to move that data to some other network!
I feel your pain… and rather than just my sympathy, I have a solution for you. You see, while your business may not be moving data around a factory floor, mine is. In fact, it’s all that we have done for over twenty years now. Our gateways are the perfect tools to help you move your data where, when, and how you want. Let us help with your next project, I guarantee you won’t regret it.
Industry Affiliations Include
- Profi International (PI)
- Lonworks Association
- DeviceNet Conformance Committee
- EtherNet/IP Developers Workshop
- Modbus IDA
Our connectivity product line includes some of the first products ever created by RTA, Inc. as well as newer more innovative systems. These products link serial devices to Programmable Controllers, Sensor Bus Systems (DeviceNet, SDS and Profibus) and Ethernet. RTA, Inc. provides connectivity for many types of diverse industrial systems including drive systems, weigh scales, automatic identification systems, barcode readers, drive controls, conveyors and energy management systems.
Our Engineered Systems business designs highly tailored industrial communications and control products. These systems include custom embedded controllers, special purpose I/O and specialized communications interfaces.
RTA, Inc.’s goal is to assist our clients by creating for them fast to market, cost effective, low risk networking and control solutions.
We take pride in the services we provide by:
- Using time-tested and proven project management systems to assure that projects meet your budget and schedule.
- Using Engineering Development Techniques which ensure high quality, well-tested products and reduce future support costs.
- Using our many years of product development experience to provide extra value to your product development plans.
RTA, Inc.’s Engineering staff includes Engineers with widely varying application experience and technical expertise.
Our staff is experienced in such diverse applications as:
- paper converting conveyor systems
- drive systems
- power systems and other industrial applications
- Drive controls
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Valve controls
- Minining Automation
- Agricultural dairy testing
RTA, Inc.’s combined experience in engineering, product development, and tested implementation enables us to bring a wide range of skill and experience to your team.
Products & Services
RTA, Inc.’s products and services include
- Specialized I/O Systems, for DeviceNet, SDS, EtherNet and others Embedded Controllers and Control Software
- PCB Design, for digital and analog applications
- OEM Product Solutions, using DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus, SDS, EtherNet, EtherNet/IP
- Serial Communication Interfaces
- Quality Assurance Systems
- Windows Tools
- UL, CE, CSA Certifications
RTA, Inc.’s has worked with companies such as GE, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Proctor and Gamble, and Conair just to name a few. Our products and services have been implemented in more then 45 countries. Our customers are both geographically and technically diverse: From technology oriented Fortune 50 firms to small, three person shops. For all of our customers RTA, Inc. is a Product Development and Engineering Resource provider that companies have come to count on for over two decades.
Contact us at 1(800)249 -1612 to discuss your networking needs.